Drill Doctor 500X
The 500X is perfect for the serious DIY'er, hobbyist and the professional user who needs to sharpen bits frequently. The 500X is built tough and sharpens drill bits to 118 or 135-degree point angles - ideal for workshops that use separate bits for drilling wood and metal.
- Sharpens standard twist and masonry bits from 3/32" to 1/2" (optional 3/4" chuck available)
- Sharpens 118 degree and 135-degree point angles
- Cast aluminium point angle shuttle for added durability
- Sharpens Carbide, Cobalt, High-Speed Steel, Black Oxide, TiN-Coated, twist and Masonry bits
- Longer chuck jaws hold bits more precisely, and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Able to create and sharpen split point bits.
- "Push to Stop" drill point splitting port: prevents over-splitting the bit point
- Permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel
- 6-foot power cord
What's in the box?
- 500X Drill Bit Sharpener
- 1/2" chuck (for bits from 3/32” to 1/2”)
- 100 grit diamond sharpening wheel (pre-installed)
- 500X User Guide
- Wheel hub wrench (for changing or replacing diamond sharpening wheels)
A 3-Year Warranty protects every Drill Doctor bit sharpener against defects due to workmanship or design; abrasives excluded. Warranty does not cover industrial or commercial use.
NOTE: This is the UK 3 pin plug version sold and despatched by International Tool Company ltd an approved supplier for Darex, Drill Doctor in the UK.