Drill Doctor 750X with Extra Grinding Wheel
The top of the line 750X sharpens drill bits from 3/32” to 3/4”. Point angles can be set anywhere from 115 to 140 degrees. Adjustable material take-off allows you to adjust the amount of material removed during sharpening - extending the life of your bits. The 750X is built to stand up to professional use.
- Sharpens standard twist and masonry bits from 3/32" to 3/4"
- Custom point angle sharpening: set any angle from 115 to 140 degrees
- Adjustable material take-off: Allows the user to change the amount of material removed during sharpening to further extend the life of your bits
- Cast aluminium point angle shuttle for added durability
- Sharpens Carbide, Cobalt, High-Speed Steel, Black Oxide, TiN-Coated, twist and Masonry bits
- Longer chuck jaws hold bits more precisely, and jaw guides eliminate jaw twisting on small bits
- Able to create and sharpen split point bits.
- "Push to Stop" drill point splitting port: Does not allow you to over split the bit point
- Permanent magnet motor produces consistent power, regardless of speed or load
- Easy to replace diamond sharpening wheel
- 6-foot power cord
- Includes storage bag
What's in the box?
- 750X Drill Bit Sharpener
- 3/4" chuck (for bits from 3/32” to 3/4”)
- 180 grit diamond sharpening wheel (pre-installed)
- 750X User Guide
- Storage bag
- Wheel hub wrench (for changing or replacing diamond sharpening wheels)
A 3-Year Warranty protects every Drill Doctor bit sharpener against defects due to workmanship or design; abrasives excluded. Warranty does not cover industrial or commercial use.
NOTE: This is the UK 3 pin plug version sold and despatched by International Tool Company ltd an approved supplier for Darex, Drill Doctor in the UK.